In this day and age, everything has to be online. If there isn’t an app for it, it is a fossil, a thing of the past. No one is interested in that. That’s why software developers these days are creating their sites with all you mobile users in mind. Whether you use android, or iPhone, or whatever, your needs have been taken into consideration when thinking about online gaming.
There has been a huge rise in the amount of games created for the mobile world. Ones where you can play for real money from your phone. Virtually any game you can think of has been shrunk down and made perfect for your handheld device. So, whether you want to hit the high rollers on your commute, or bet it all on red, you have the power to do it in your hands.
So, what is the best online casino app?
With so many online casinos to choose from, where the stakes are real, and where you can win real money, it is a little difficult to pick the best. But, here are a couple of the most popular:
- 888 Casino – this is a fantastic app, with great graphics and sounds, and it is constantly having improvements updated. It is gold certified, and pretty much every device out there can have 888 Casino. It has been said to be one of the best sites for the seamless running of all games on offer. There is a choice of playing slots, blackjack, roulette, etc. You can win real money, and there is also a welcome bonus that you can benefit from.
- Chumba Casino – boasts many different slot machine games, and is one of the leading sweep-stakes based social casinos. It is giving away $2 deposit bonuses. It also gives users 2 million golden coins.
How to choose the right online casino for you
There is so much choice out there. If you are a newcomer to the mobile gaming world, then you may be finding it hard to narrow down where you want to play. The main things to consider are:
- You don’t want to get caught out by a dodgy counterfeit site. Have a look at the reviews on various pages from sources you trust. It is incredibly important to double-check that the casino you are giving all that personal information to has the correct licensing and permissions to run. Once you are sure that a site is genuine, downloading links for apps from the site itself is the best way to make sure you are getting a legal version of the mobile online casino you want.
- Game selection. What is it you want to play? It may be best to choose a casino that has a large selection of choice, as opposed to a limited site. You may be after slots, for instance. So, Chumba Casino would work for you. But if you are interested in sports betting, then something like William Hill may be better for you. Not all apps were created equal, so think about what you want and do a little investigation.
- What phone or device do you have? There is no point in downloading an app that works great for Andriod when you have an iPhone. Choosing the wrong platform can greatly hinder your chances of a good gaming experience.
- Money matters. This is why you come after all. So, you need to ensure that the site you’re looking at offers your preferred way of depositing and withdrawing money, such as PayPal. Again, when it comes to all things money, think reputation, if it is a licensed site, then you can rest safe in the knowledge that your transactions are secure.
Pros and Cons of Mobile online casino gaming
- As long as you have a safe and secure Wi-Fi access, you can play anywhere you want.
- You may be able to get better bonuses and deals online because companies are incentivizing downloading and installing their app software.
- Apps are easy to download and use.
- It’s easy to be duped, so be careful to ensure the casino you use is legitimate.
- Not all the apps are as well developed as the desktop versions.
- If Wi-Fi is dodgy, it will severely hinder your pleasure playing the game, or if you go underground in a train, for example, it may turn off.
How online sports betting works and how to read betting methods.
There are hundreds of sports betting apps and sites so pick from the best, and in a nutshell, all you need to do is choose a site, register an account, deposit some money, then place your bets. However, there are several different types of sports betting for you to consider:
- Plus and minus lines, or spread betting. This is the most popular type of betting and can be quite risky as it means you have to have a lot of knowledge. It is where the user bets on a range of outcomes, rather than one individual result. You bet on whether the outcomes will be plus or minus that of the spread. So you are betting, for example, on a teams score being higher or lower than a certain amount. You could bet that the score will be 50 and bid $5 for every point over, but if it is under you will lose $5 for every point under.
- Money lines. This is where you simply bet on a team to win or lose.
- Over or under bets. This is where you bet more or less on the combined number of points the teams earn during a game.
- Vig betting. Vig is a fee you pay the house to play a bet.
Using your phone to play online can add to the pleasure they get from your favorite sporting event. It can make it more exciting. But it is important to remember that moderation, like everything else, is the key. Bet only what you can afford to lose, and when the fun stops, it’s time for a break. If you feel that it has stopped being a fun hobby, and more of a compulsion, perhaps you need to seek help. There are plenty of people and resources out there to assist you