Casino Complaint Form
The Casino Complaint Form is for our Approved Casino Listings ONLY!
All other email inquiries can be sent using the General Contact Form.
If you have a valid issue with any of our APPROVED online casinos please describe the problem in HONEST DETAIL in the form below.
False claims and information will not be tolerated. We are not in the business of trashing online casinos because of false accusations, opinions, and misrepresentations.
If you are going to play with bonus money please read the terms and conditions before you wager. After accepting the bonus terms and conditions, you are bound by the casinos terms whether you like them or not.
Remember, Play Smart from the Start and read the terms and conditions as they DO apply!
Online Casino Complaints
If you would like to submit a casino complaint please follow the rules below:
- We do not accept complaints about online casinos that are not on our approved list.
- All information submitted must be complete, including the casino’s domain name (www.example.com) and your username at the casino (please DO NOT give us your password).
- Do not submit false, misleading, or incomplete information. This is very important. If we find out that you’ve purposely left out important details regarding your case, we will immediately resolve the complaint in favor of the casino. Remember, details are very important.
- If you have threatened the casino support or management in any way, including lawsuits or other legal action, you are on your own. In other words, don’t bother sending us a complaint. There is nothing we can do for you.
- Credit cards used to make deposits to a casino account must be in your name and there should only be one player account per household. Having two accounts in the same household is a violation of most online casino’s terms and conditions.
- Players that have reversed their deposits with their credit card company (chargebacks) should not file a complaint. There is nothing we can do for you.
- You must have followed all the wagering rules, bonus terms, and the terms and conditions of the casino. They are there for a reason. READ THEM!