A player at Thebes Casino filed a payout complaint with us about having issues with their documents being verified to collect their $500 winnings.
I started playing at this casino about 10 days ago. I deposited several times and won some money. I had to play this down, to get rid of the bonus amount. I did this. Then I uploaded my documents. I uploaded everything they asked for. For verification of my address, their site states that any government agency letters could be used for this. I initially uploaded a letter from our government Insurance Commission. This contained my address and some very personal details. They rejected that and asked for a utility bill. I was unable to provide this as all utility bills are in my husband’s name. Then I uploaded a letter from our Supreme Court, this also had my name, address and very personal details. Also insufficient! Then they verified me and I withdrew, my money ended up back in my playing account. The person in chat at the time told me that sometimes they need ‘additional’ information, not just what is asked for verification. Then they said I needed a bank statement, not an online one! I downloaded my bank statement, printed it and scanned it. To make certain, I also got a letter from my bank, stating my bank account with them and sent it to the email address provided. This was for their security department. The letter and statement were sent on 23/07/2019. This morning, my money was back in my account. When I asked in chat why that was, they said that I hadn’t sent the bank statement. I told him I had sent two documents to their security department, he said it needed to be sent to the accounts department. He gave me the email address. He then proceded to tell me that the bank statement I sent them was not an ‘Original’ and they need an ‘original’. I told them it was a PDF and that was my bank statement (all our bank statements here are online, no paper statements). I was very cross, as they had been assuring me that they are an honest casino. So I re-sent both documents to their accounts department. This is turning into a farce. Please help me. I am trying to withdraw $500.
We contacted Thebes Casino and their support team was very quick to reply.
Thebes Casino reply:
- Hi Rick,
- I hope this message finds you well.
- Please note that I have investigated this case and the player has been required to confirm the payment method information and provide the Accounting team with the Credit/Debit Card voucher for one of the cards used to deposit with on the account, as per the following rules that can be found on our Banking Page of the website:
- 1) If we require additional verification, we may ask for the following:
• Credit/Debit Card Vouchers of all cards used in the past six (6) months;
- 2) Thebes Casino solicits from all Members the corresponding information of their preferred withdrawal method via email to [email protected]
- As soon as all documentation and information were added to the account, the withdrawal request has been approved, so the funds should reach the player’s account within maximum 7 business days, according to the withdrawal method that he selected. The member will also receive an email confirmation of the withdrawal approval.
- I hope the information provided helped clarify the matter, should you need any further details regarding the account, please do not hesitate to let me know.
We passed this over to the player and it appears that the player is now going to get paid.
Thank you for your help. Yes, they have approved the withdrawal now. Interesting that they approved it when they heard from you … even my letter to our relevant government minister (which I forwarded to them) did not bother them.
Thank you so much for your help. Have a wonderful day!